- Integrates with and communicates with your Flex Radio
- Flexible panel configurations and layouts
- Connects to spot sources and can post spots to your radio
- Easy spotting of current QSO
- Connects to and monitors broadcasts from WSJT-X
- Highly optimized CW panel with macro support
- Control of SPE 1K, 1.3K, 1.5K, & 2K amplifiers over RS-232
- Control of KPA 500 & 1500 amplifiers over RS-232
- Control of KAT tuner over RS-232
- Reads forward, reverse, SWR from W2 wattmeter over RS-232
- Powerful & flexible alert system
- Built in scripting language for power users
- Audio panel to quickly record and playback radio audio
- Online lookups to a number of different providers
- Ability to post logged QSOs to: QRZ, ClubLog, LOTW, HRDLog
- Ability to spot your slices to other FRLogger users
- Built in chat with other FRLogger users
- Built in messaging with other FRLogger users
- Automatic program updates
- And much more...
I first became aware of Mark's plans for FRLogger late last year. Since then what Mark has achieved, is, in my opinion remarkable, for one man working alone. I think that FRLogger could easily become the de facto standard logging program. Well done Mark and thanks for all your hard work.
I have been extremely pleased with FRLogger because of the ability to log from any of the four slices and the ability to adjust many of the slice parameters directly form the logging application. The control panel for the SPE Expert 2K-FA amp has every adjustment available including drive level by band and power level for the Flex cat control. I am looking forward to the development of this program!
After using FRLogger for some time now I find it is much more than just a logging program. It is a suite of useful tools that are tightly integrated with Flex radio. In particular, the CW panel in FRLogger is the best I've ever used. The Alerts are also a very powerful tool for chasing DX. FRLogger makes using my Flex 6600M more productive and enjoyable!